[Pair of 2] X7 Max & X7 Pro 10-Inch Honeycomb Front & Rear Tires
- Q & A
Comfort and Safety, Honeycomb Integrated
- Better Grip on the Road
- The tire tread enables the wheels to travel with maximum anti-slippery performance and allows the e-scooter to immediately respond to the driver's braking demand, bringing a higher level of riding safety.
- Safety-Improving Coarse Side Design
- The tire side is covered by grippy tread to increase the tire-road friction, and the grooves make a perfect drainage pathway so that riders can rise assuredly at any angle.
- Honeycomb Shock-Smoothing Interior
- The air pockets within the tire provide more cushion when it travels over bumpy roads to double the riding safety, and the inter structure tends to be lighter to offer next-level riding comfort.
- Puncture-Proof Solid Rubber Material
- The solid tires eliminate costly and time-consuming flats, free you from tire pressure checks and frequent maintenance, and smooth road unevenness at all times.
- All-Surface Adaptive Ability
- While taking in the impact from road bumps, the robust rubber material also protects the wheel from punctures and spikes, therefore prolonging the service life and reducing the maintenance nuisance.
How to Replace Honeycomb Tires
Please seek professional assistance when tire replacement is required to avoid unnecessary injury or e-scooter damage.
- Step 1
- Dip the tire into boiling water for 20 minutes or microwave it for 3 minutes (3 times, 1 minute each) to soften it.
- Step 2
- Cover the inside of the tire with Vaseline or soap water (do not use petrol-based products or lubricants).
- Step 3
- Install the tire by stabilizing one side and pushing the other side in with a tool such as a pry bar.
- Step 4
- Check if the tire is installed properly. Use the pry bar to adjust until the tire is completely in position.
Pneumatic Tire VS Honeycomb Tire
|Better shock absorption
|Longer life span
|Adjustable tire pressure
|Less frequent maintenance
|Heat and corrosion resistant
|Easier to change
|Prone to flat tires
|Less ideal shock absorption compared to air-filled tires
|Requires regular maintenance
|Inner tire needs to be changed when flat
|Relatively harder to change
|Recommended for riding on flat surfaces only
- Product Details
Dimensions 10 x 2.125 in (254 x 54mm) Outer Diameter 9.37 in (238 mm) Inner Diameter 6.06 in (154 mm) Tire Width 2.125 in (54 mm) Groove Width 1.4 in (36 mm) Groove Depth 0.25 in (6.5 mm)
2 x 10-Inch Honeycomb Tires
Q & A
How to replace a honeycomb tire? And what kind of tools are needed?
You’ll need an Allen wrench, an 18 mm wrench, and a pry bar.
1. Dip the tire into boiling water for 20 minutes or microwave it for 3 minutes (3 times, 1 minute each) to soften it.
2. Cover the inside of the tire with Vaseline or soap water (do not use petrol-based products or lubricants).
3. Place either side of the rim on the tire and step on it (you can place another tire underneath this tire for additional balance).
4. Take the tire off with the pry bar.
Can I replace the honeycomb tires by myself?