- Which E-Scooter Is Right For You?
Ideal for heavy riders
Casual & commute
Casual & commute
|Motor||450 W front hub motor||350 W front hub motor||350 W front hub motor|
|Maximum Range||50 miles (80 km)||32 miles (52 km)||15.5 miles (25 km)|
|Top Speed||20 mph (32 km/h)||20 mph (32 km/h)||16 mph (26 km/h)|
|Load Capacity||275 lb (125 kg)||275 lb (125 kg)||220 lb (100 kg)|
|Net Weight (with Battery)||47.62 lb (21.6 kg)||34.2 lb (15.5 kg)||30.86 lb (14 kg)|
|Tire (Front & Rear)||9.3-inch pneumatic or
|10-inch pneumatic||8.5-inch pneumatic|
|Deck Width||6.9 in (17.5 cm)||4.7~6.7 in (12~17 cm)||6.3 in (16 cm)|
|Battery Capacity||2 x 7.5 Ah (2 x 270 Wh)||10 Ah (360 Wh)||6.6 Ah (238 Wh)|
|Battery Mount||Detachable on the stem & fixed under the deck||Detachable on the stem||Fixed under the deck|
|Charging Time||4 hours||6 hours||4-5 hours|
|Charging Method||Deck battery: charging on the scooter; stem battery: charging on the scooter or in the dock while detached||Charging on the scooter or while detached||Charging on the scooter|
|Braking System||Disc & electronic brake||Disc & electronic brake||Disc & electronic brake|
|Folded Dimensions||45.7 × 19.9 × 18.1 in (1160 × 505 × 460 mm)||45.3 × 16.5 × 20.1 in (1150 × 420 × 510 mm)||44.49 × 19.69 × 20.48 in (1130 × 500 × 520 mm)|
|Unfolded Dimensions||45.7 × 19.9 × 45.5 in (1160 × 505 × 1155 mm)||45.3 ×16.5 × 49.2 in (1150 × 420 × 1250 mm)||44.49 × 19.69 × 45.87 in (1130 × 500 × 1165 mm)|
Q & A
- How can I choose the right adult electric scooter?
Since joining the motorized scooters market, TurboAnt has been dedicated to bringing a better riding experience to our customers. We hope that our evolving line of electric scooters for adults can help riders benefit from a lifestyle that is greener, healthier, and more efficient. All of our riders can choose from a variety of scooter categories according to their skill level, all of which can fulfill a number of different tasks.
Entry-level electric scooters are a good choice for riders who plan on riding for fun, or who have no or little experience riding e-scooters. These adult e-scooters travel between 10 to 20 miles at a moderate speed of up to 20 mph. Although usually available at an affordable price of no more than $400, entry-level scooters still deliver great riding performance.
TurboAnt M10 Electric Scooter. Featuring 10-inch pneumatic tires and a 3-second fast folding mechanism, the M10 adult electric scooter is comfortable and convenient at the same time. It travels up to 18 miles at a top speed of 20 mph, which makes it ideal for everyday errands or weekend leisure rides.
TurboAnt M10 Lite Electric Scooter is an alternative to the M10. It has the same compact size, a maximum speed of 16 mph, and a top range of 15.5 miles. Beginner riders can choose either scooter depending on their actual needs.
Commuting e-scooters are a popular option for urban commuters to beat the traffic in a safe, efficient, and fun way. If commuting is your primary purpose for riding an e-scooter, then mileage should be one of the key indicators that you pay attention to. If you live far from your workplace, you will need to consider riding comfort, in which tires play an important role, and a powerful motor will be necessary to keep you going. Some electric scooters for adults also have commute-specific features such as folding capabilities that allow for easier transportation, cruise control, which eases hand fatigue, and a removable battery, which is an incredible addition that enhances both convenience and efficiency.
TurboAnt X7 Pro Electric Scooter. Known for its detachable battery design, the X7 Pro adult scooter has made life easier for many commuters: changing the battery is fast, and recharging it is easy and convenient. Its 30-mile-long range makes it possible to complete a variety of tasks from morning to evening, all on a single charge. What’s more, its 10-inch pneumatic tires absorb shocks, and its triple-braking system keeps each ride comfortable and safe.
TurboAnt X7 Max Electric Scooter. The X7 Max electric scooter for adults delivers the same performance as its processor, the X7 Pro, but with some additional upgrades that bring just that little bit of extra value, including a longer 32-mile range, a wider deck, and a safety-enhancing battery lock.
Advanced riders who need long-range commuting have higher requirements for electric scooters, which they need to work, not just as a reliable means of transport, but also as a sturdy vehicle to explore the city. As a result, high-performance e-scooters for commuting bring the next-level riding experience with a larger motor, longer range, faster speed, long-lasting battery, and even a suspension system, which is not common in regular e-scooters.
TurboAnt V8 Electric Scooter. Powered by a 450 W motor, the V8 electric scooter for adults travels as far as 50 miles on a full charge thanks to its long-lasting dual 7.5 Ah batteries. The larger-capacity 450 W front hub motor offers excellent riding dynamics while the dual-spring suspension minimizes road bumps to maximize riding comfort.
- Is an electric scooter worth buying?
- Definitely! The use of electric kick scooters is gaining popularity worldwide. Electric scooter for adults provide a convenient means for commute and other sorts of short-distance journeys. They can be even faster than your car if you have the best electric scooter for commuting, making it efficient and fun during rush hours. Folding electric scooter for adults are also a cost-effective alternative to public transportation, and riders benefit from the convenient quick-folding mechanisms when transportation and storage are needed.
- How fast can adult electric scooters travel?
- The maximum speed of an electric scooter depends on the motor's power, the battery capacity, the scooter's weight, the riding environment, the rider's weight, as well as several other factors. The average top speed of scooters for adults is usually between 20 and 35 mph, with the fastest electric scooter today being able to reach speeds of 100 mph.
- How long can an adult electric scooter ride on a full charge?
- Depending on a variety of factors such as the battery capacity, the rider's weight, the road condition, and the weather, some motorized scooters for adults can travel up to 100 miles. Most commuting electric scooters for adults use a 250-500 W motor and 36-48 V battery configuration, which provides an average range of around 10 to 50 miles. The TurboAnt V8 travels up to 50 miles on a full charge, and the X7 Pro and X7 Max can go as far as 30 miles. Moreover, the detachable battery design of TurboAnt e-scooters for adults allows for an extended range when needed.
- Are electric scooters for adults street legal in the US? Where can I ride an adult electric scooter legally?
- The regulations of street legal electric scooters vary in different states. High-speed roads are off-limits for e-scooters, and it’s not allowed either to ride alongside pedestrians in some states. We recommend riding fast electric scooters with protective gear such as a helmet for your safety regardless of the electric scooter regulations.
- Is 25 mph fast for an adult electric scooter?
- Whether the speed of an electric scooter is fast or slow depends on the specific use scenario and the rider's requirement. The most common speed limit is 20 mph for adult electric scooters, and shared e-scooters are almost universally regulated at top speeds between 10 and 15 mph. 15 to 20 mph is a satisfactory speed range for most to travel to destinations fast while having fun. 25 mph could be considerd fast when comparing to the average speed levels in the market. You can read here to decide if a 25 mph electric scooter is right for you. Overall, electric scooters are much faster than walking and less physically demanding than riding a bike. We recommend choosing an e-scooter with different speed levels to meet various riding purposes.
- How do I ride an electric scooter safely? Are electric scooters safe to ride in the rain?
Some quick tips to enhance your riding safety include:
1. Be prepared before the first ride. We strongly advise thoroughly learning e-scooter safety procedures and practices such as speed control, lane changing, and the safety mechanism on your e-scooter before riding, especially before your first ride if it is your first time riding an e-scooter.
2. Wear protective gear. The most common top speeds of electric scooters range from 15 mph to 20 mph, and TurboAnt e-scooters go as fast as 20 mph. Wearing protective gear on every single ride such as a helmet and elbow pads is the easiest and the most effective way to improve riding safety. Some electric scooters have a good waterproof performance, however, we do not recommend riding in the snow or rain for your safety and to prolong the life of the product.