- Electric Scooters Warranty
- Our warranty policy covers all electric scooter orders for up to 12 months after the sale and the 30-day return and refund policy allows you to buy with peace of mind. Please note that the warranty is only applicable to INITIAL PURCHASES made by the ORIGINAL OWNER from the online shop. The warranty period begins upon receipt of the product. Please keep your original invoice to validate your purchase to access warranty services. See the following table for details.
Please note that if your product arrived with shipping damage, the claim should be made within 7 days upon receipt of the product.
LED Display and Charging Cables
Battery & Charger
Controller & Motor
Headlight & Rear Light
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of any covered component or consumable parts, including but not limited to the tires, the kickstands, the saddles, the handlebars, the brake pads, the cable harnesses, the housing, the brake levers, the chains, and the mudguards.
- Any damage or defect resulting from, but not limited to the user's misuse, neglect, abuse, alterations, modification, improper assembly and/or damage to the product due to failure to follow instructions correctly provided by the user manuals; riding on dirt or uneven surfaces, damage due to excessive sun exposure, and damage caused by impact, damage caused by use in contravention of local law, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
- Cosmetic damage on accessories that are sent free of charge for repair, replacement or other customer service purposes are not covered by the Return and Replace policy and will not be accepted for replacement or compensation;
- Scratches on the product caused by loose accessories during shipping;
- Protective coatings that develop wear and tear over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Cosmetic damage on used products, including but not limited to scratches, dents, broken plastic on ports, and tire deformation due to expansion and contraction from temperature changes;
- Any damage or defect caused in an accident or by use with a third-party component or product that does not meet the TurboAnt product specifications (please refer to the technical specifications section on the purchase page of each TurboAnt product);
- Any damage or defect caused by heavy exposure to water, improper storage, fire, liquid contact, earthquakes, or other external causes;
- Invoice inconsistency;
- If TurboAnt receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (e.g. receipt, invoice, or payment information for the product);
- Batteries are not under warranty when there is damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuses, normal wear or water damage, and normal battery deterioration, including the gradual decrease of battery capacity over the warranty period.
- Prizes of free e-scooters won during a promotional activity.
Please also be advised that:
- Batteries are consumables, and it is normal that the capacity gradually decreases over time. It is rare to have a defective battery in the e-scooter, but TurboAnt’s warranty protects your purchase and TurboAnt will offer assistance of any kind to help solve the problem.
If your e-scooter does not charge or operate due to a possibly defective battery, please contact email@example.com and send an email that includes:
a. The battery batch number (a 12-digit serial number on the battery casing).
b. Photo(s) and/or video(s) that demonstrates the defect(s).
- TurboAnt will be happy to offer assistance of any kind even if your warranty expires. However, please note that if spare parts and components are needed after warranty expiration, a separate purchase from the TurboAnt online store by the customer is required.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall TurboAnt be liable for any consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, in connection with the purchase, use, or operation of the product. TurboAnt is not liable for property damage, personal injury, or death caused by misuse of the item.
Please take care and abide by local traffic laws when riding.
*TurboAnt reserves all rights of final decisions.