Skip to content
Returns and Refunds Policy
- Only products purchased through the Turboant website are subject to the following terms and conditions below:
- If you have placed an order not yet shipped, and wish to cancel, please forward your order confirmation to: email@example.com to request cancellation. Since the cancellation process may take up to 1 business day, please note any orders that do ship to you in the meantime should be returned to us by sending email to Turboant to request return label .
- Any shipping charges incurred when returning the product(s) to Turboant are the responsibility of the customer.
- Once we receive the returned product, the refund will be processed within 2 business days, return shipping cost and 10% restocking fee of purchase amount are not refundable.
- Returning Products within 7 Days of Delivery
- Once delivered, any new or lightly used product purchased on the Turboant website can be returned within 7 days for a refund to the original method of payment.
- The box and all original accessories should be included, and you should return within 7 days after receiving a return label.
- The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee.
- 30-Day Returns and Refunds Policy
- If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from Turboant, you may return it within 30 days of delivery and we will refund (to your original payment method only) if qualified. All returns for non-defective reasons (e.g. customers changed mind) are subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%.
- 1. For the return request, Turboant is not responsible for lost packages due to the carrier in return transit, or products received that cannot be verified.
- 2. The customer is responsible for all customs charges, duties, or tariffs when the item is shipped to our warehouse. We will refund you upon receipt of the returned goods. Please note that we will deduct the customs charges from your authorized refund amount (the original product cost). All shipping charges for returning the item and the original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- 3. Returned products must be without any physical and visible damage, and with all original materials, i.e. original packaging, manuals and accessories.
- 4. Items returned for refund must be returned within 7 days of receiving the return label. Or we cannot issue any refunds for returns beyond 7 days from the date of receiving the return label. Payment will be refunded within 2 business days after the warehouse receives the returned item and confirms the use condition.
- How to Request a Warranty (Repair, Returns, and Refunds)
- If you have an issue with your item, please contact us via our customer support email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please carefully follow our process to minimize any delays:
1. Provide valid order ID.
- 2. Mark the delivery date.
- 3. Describe the problem in detail: What happened? When? How?
- 4. Send a clear photo and video showing the problem or defect(s), name the picture and video the same as your order number.
- Note: Do not return your product without contacting customer service first. Items returned without following our policy and return guide will void any reimbursement through Turboant, and all costs incurred will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Turboant be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or liabilities (including but not limited to: incidental or consequential damages for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of product, or any other consequential or incidental loss) in connection with the purchase, use, or operation of the product. Turboant is not liable for property damage, personal injury, or death caused by misusing the item.
- *The company reserves all rights for final decisions regarding returns and refunds.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection