Skip to content
- 1. What Types of Payment Are Accepted?
- We accept the following forms of secure payment:
- (1) PayPal;
- (2) Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB).
- 2. What Currencies Can I Pay?
- We accept 2 currencies: USD and EUR. Please note that different payment methods support different currencies when checking out.
- 3. Are My Privacy and Personal Information Secure on Your Site?
- We provide the best e-commerce service in the industry, and guarantee secure payment processing at all times. Please click here to view the full details on how we protect your privacy and personal information.
- 4. Will I Have to Pay Any Sales Tax?
- Taxes are charged by customs offices in the destination country based upon their rules and policies. The customer is responsible to find out the situation in their country. Shipments from all of our warehouses are delivered duty unpaid. Therefore, if any, these charges must be paid by the customers. Customers take full liability for all return shipping costs, customs charges, and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes. Please note that according to customs regulations, Turboant cannot declare purchased items as a gift or list an amount that lower than the actual product price.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection