[Pair of 2] 9.5-Inch Honeycomb Front & Rear Tires for V8
- Q & A
Comfort and Safety in One
- Anti-Skid Treads
- The tires are covered with deeply cut grooves to enhance grip, prevent slipping, and improve safety, especially on wet surfaces.
- Tire-Securing Layer
- The layer between the tires and the rims keeps them securely attached, avoiding any risk of them splitting apart due to fast speed or heavy shocks.
- Honeycomb Structure
- The internal air pocket construction provides cohesion and keeps weight down by delivering more cushioning than other types of tires, bringing riding comfort to the next level.
- Safe, Robust, Tough
- The tires can absorb all sorts of unevenness and bumps in the terrain to provide you with a consistently smooth ride.
- Resistant to High Temperature and Corrosion
- The honeycomb structure easily adapts to various weather conditions, all while absorbing heat and withstanding cold.
Honeycomb Tire Change Instructions
The operation requires skills, so it is recommended to seek assistance from a professional.
- Step 1
- Dip the tire into boiling water for 20 minutes or microwave it for 3 minutes (3 times, 1 minute each) to soften it.
- Step 2
- Cover the inside of the tire with Vaseline or soap water (do not use petrol-based products or lubricants).
- Step 3
- Install the tire by stabilizing one side and pushing the other side in with a tool such as a pry bar.
- Step 4
- Check if the tire is installed properly. Use the pry bar to adjust until the tire is completely in position.
- Product Details
Dimensions 9.5 x 2.0 in (241.3 x 50.8 mm) Outer Diameter 9.0 in (228 mm) Tire Width 2.0 in (50 mm) Inner Diameter 6.4 in (163 mm) Inner Width 1.5 in (39 mm) Inner Depth 0.3 in (6.5 mm)
2 x Inner Honeycomb Tires
Q & A
How do I change the honeycomb tire? And what kind of tools do I need?
You’ll need an Allen wrench, an 18 mm wrench, and a pry bar.
1. Dip the tire into boiling water for 20 minutes or microwave it for 3 minutes (3 times, 1 minute each) to soften it.
2. Cover the inside of the tire with Vaseline or soap water (do not use petrol-based products or lubricants).
3. Place either side of the rim on the tire and step on it (you can place another tire underneath this tire for additional balance).
4. Take the tire off with the pry bar.
Pneumatic Tire vs Honeycomb Tire
|Pneumatic Tire||Honeycomb Tire|
|Pros||Better shock absorption||Longer life span|
|Adjustable tire pressure||Less frequent maintenance|
|Lower price||Puncture resistant|
|Lighter weight||Heat and corrosion resistant|
|Easier to change|
|Cons||Prone to flat tires||Less ideal shock absorption compared to air-filled tires|
|Requires regular maintenance||Heavier weight|
|Inner tire needs to be changed when flat||Relatively harder to change|
|Recommended for riding on flat surfaces only||Higher price|