Thunder T1 Fat Tire Electric Bike
- Q & A
- Fat Tires, Outstanding All-Terrain Rides
- From smooth asphalt to rocky mountain trails and everything in between.
Powerful 750 W Motor
Generates exhilarating power with virtually no sound
Go from standing still to full speed in seconds
80 Nm Maximum Torque
Climbs hills easily with an extra boost
28 mph Top Speed
Hit the road at a satisfying speed and on various terrains
Upgraded, Long-Lasting Battery
A powerful and reliable battery allows you to ride with peace of mind
Maximum range on a single full charge
Optimal, Purpose-Built Riding
26 Inch × 4 Inch Fat Tires
Steady, reliable rides
- 3.1-Inch Adjustable Front Fork
- Absorbs bumps without shaking the e-bike frame
- Leather Covered Handlebar Grips
- Feels good on the hands and adds a touch of class to the e-bike
- Informative LCD Display
- Shows riding information clearly and has easy tap controls
- 5-Level Pedal Assist
- Accommodates preferred riding speeds of different riders
Well-Designed Safety Features
- Disc Brake
- The adjustable disc brake can be tightened to reduce the braking distance down to 16.4 feet, providing sufficient stopping power.
- Throttle Lock
- The safety lock is placed conveniently within thumbs reach, so riders can easily access it and eliminate accidental acceleration.
- LED Headlight & Taillight
- The 2 W headlight shines ahead for up to 16.4 ft, increasing the visibility of you and your path. The taillight also blinks when braking to give a warning.
External 48 V × 14 Ah
750 W brushless gear motor
Max. Payload Capacity
264 lb (120 kg)
Recommended Rider Height
5′3″–6′4″ (1.6–2 m)
48 V 20 A
72.8 lb (33 kg)
26" × 4.0" Kenda fat tires
RST Adjustable alloy front fork
Tektro aluminum alloy grip lever
Aluminum alloy 6061
Tektro Aries brake (7.1 in/180 mm)
48 V LED light
VELO Plush VL6221
Zoom seat post
(diameter 1.25 in/31.8 mm and length 13.8 in/350 mm)
Prowheel 42T forged alloy
(6.7 in/170 mm)
Shimano 7-speed derailleur
12-gauge stainless steel
*Recommended Rider Height: 5′3″–6′4″ (1.6–2 m)
A - Total Length
78 in (198 cm)
B - Handlebar Height
45 in (114.3 cm)
C - Wheelbase
50.5 in (128.27 cm)
D - Minimum Seat Height
30.5 in (77.47 cm)
E - Maximum Seat Height
38.5 in (97.79 cm)
F - Chain Length
20 in (50.8 cm)
G - Standover Height
32 in (81.28 cm)
H - Top Tube Length
22 in (55.88 cm)
I - Wheel Diameter
28 in (71.12 cm)
J - Head Tube Length
7 in (17.78 cm)
K - Handlebar Length
28.5 in (72.39 cm)
1 x T1 Electric Bike
1 × Front Wheel
2 x Pedals
1 × Front Fender
1 x Headlight
1 × Quick Release Lever
1 x Charger
1 x Toolkit
2 x Keys
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
Q & A
Is assembly of the e-bike easy?
What is the recommended rider's height?
What is the waterproof rating on this T1 E-Bike? Can I ride it in the rain?
Where can I ride this e-bike?
Should I completely drain the battery before charging?
Do TurboAnt e-bikes have throttle assist?
Is the handlebar height adjustable on this e-bike?
How far can I go on a single charge?
Is this battery detachable?
What is the lifespan of the battery?
How long does it take to fully charge the battery?
Which terrain type is suitable for this e-bike?
Can this e-bike still function as a regular bicycle when the battery runs out?