Refurbished X7 Pro E-Scooter
Note: Refurbished products are non-returnable, with a 30-day limited warranty for part & component repair & replacement. Click here to learn more.
- Q & A
- Detachable Battery, Rich Benefits
- A superior choice for efficient and sustainable urban mobility.
Innovative Design, Heightened Performance
275 lb (125 kg) Maximum Load & Spacious Deck
The X7 Pro is compact yet sturdy to carry weight, and its wide, anti-slip deck allows both feet in a secure, comfortable position.
30-Mile (48 km) Maximum Range
A morning ride to your workplace, a noon meet-up with friends blocks away, and an evening visit to the supermarket, all on a single full charge.
20 mph (32 km/h) Top Speed
It is the right speed for you to beat the heavy traffic and arrive at work on time, even after a quick stop at your favorite coffee shop.
350 W Powerful Motor
The motor releases remarkable power when quick acceleration is needed, while its balanced throttle response offers a smooth everyday ride.
Convenient Use, Enjoyable Experience
- 10-inch pneumatic tires maximize shock absorption for added riding comfort.
- The on-board computer displays speed, battery status, and riding mode.
Eco Mode permits travel at an energy-efficient speed to extend battery life.
Comfort Mode delivers an ideal riding performance for most daily trips.
Sport Mode boosts your ride with a maximum speed of 20 mph.
- Cruise Control
- Maintains your desired speed automatically to avoid hand fatigue.
- 3-Step Folding Mechanism
- Makes your e-scooter ride both time-saving and space-saving.
- Lightweight Frame
- Allows easy transportation whenever portability matters.
- 15° Climb Capability
- Handles hilly streets effortlessly at a press of the throttle.
Thoughtful Features, Enhanced Safety
- 3 W LED Headlight
- The front-facing LED light illuminates the path far ahead, helping with early detection of adverse road conditions such as water puddles and loose rocks. It also increases the rider's visibility to other vehicles and pedestrians.
- Triple Braking System
- A responsive rear disc brake and front electronic brake, both activated by the hand lever, work jointly with an auxiliary foot brake mechanism to achieve a short braking distance of 16.4 feet. The taillight blinks in red when braking to alert people nearby.
- Dimensions & Components
42.6 × 16.5 × 46.7 in
(1083 × 420 × 1186 mm)
Frame Material Aluminum alloy Folded Dimensions
42.6 × 16.5 × 18.1 in
(1083 × 420 × 460 mm)
Tire (Front & Rear) 10-inch pneumatic, with inner tubes Net Weight 33 lb (15 kg) Waterproof Level IPX4 Handlebar Width 16.5 in (42 cm) On-Board Computer LED display Deck Length 18 in (46 cm) Safety Warning Bell Deck Width 5.7 in (14.5 cm) Headlight 3 W white LED Ground Clearance 4.5 in (11.5 cm) Taillight Red LED Maximum Load 275 lb (125 kg)
- Motor & Performance
Motor Type Front hub motor Maximum Climb Angle 15° (affected by rider's weight, weather and road condition) Motor Power 350 W Braking System Disc brake, electronic brake & foot brake Maximum Range 30 miles (48 km) in Comfort Mode Braking Distance 16.4 ft (5 m) on dry surface Maximum Speed 20 mph (32 km/h) Riding Mode Eco, Comfort & Sport
Type Lithium-ion Charger's Input Voltage AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz Mount Detachable on the stem Charging Time 6 hours Output Voltage DC 36 V Storage Temperature
14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C)
Capacity 10 Ah (360 Wh) Maximum Storage Time 3 months (full charge recommended before storage) Charging Voltage DC 42 V
1 x X7 Pro Electric Scooter
1 x Charging Adapter
2 x Handlebars
1 x M6 Hexagon Wrench
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
Q & A
What PSI level should I keep the tires inflated at?
What is the recommended rider height for the X7 Pro?
Is the handlebar adjustable?
What is the X7 Pro handlebar width?
What is the length and width of X7 Pro's deck?
What is the size of the X7 Pro's tires?
What is the weight of the X7 Pro?
What is the weight of the X7 Pro battery?
What will affect the e-scooter range?
What do riders like most about the X7 Pro E-Scooter?
Can the X7 Pro E-Scooter handle hills/inclines?
Can I ride the X7 Pro on gravel paths?
How long is the X7 Pro's warranty?
Our warranty policy covers all electric scooter orders for up to 12 months after sales, and the 30-day return and refund policy allows you to have peace of mind when you buy. Click here to learn more.
Can I ride the X7 Pro in the snow or rain?
Do you have accessories for the X7 Pro E-Scooter?
Are there any product reviews of the X7 Pro E-Scooter?
Where can I find more information about the X7 Pro?
Click here to explore user guides for the X7 Pro Electric Scooter.