Refurbished V8 E-Scooter
- Q & A
- Model Comparison
- Dual-Battery Design, Thrilling Performance
- 2 x 7.5 Ah
- Dual Batteries
- 50 mi
- Maximum Range
- 450 W
- Brushless Motor
- 20 mph
- Maximum Speed
- 275 lb
- Load Capacity
- 3 sec
- Quick Folding
- Climb Capability
- Rear Suspension
Ultra-Long Range, Convenient Recharge
- Deck Battery + Detachable Stem Battery, 15 Ah Total Capacity
- 50-Mile Extended Range
- Your all-day activities on a single full charge: commute to and from work, grocery shopping in a nearby supermarket, a family get-together at a local restaurant, and much more!
- 4-Hour Fast Recharge
- The scooter comes with a charging dock for the stem battery and 2 charging adapters, allowing both batteries to be charged in parallel and reach full capacity in just 4 hours.
Impressive Power, Superior Capability
- 450 W Front Hub Motor Offers Excellent Riding Dynamics
- 20 mph (32 km/h) Top Speed
- Escape the rush-hour traffic and enjoy hassle-free e-scooter trips at an efficient pace.
- 275 lb (125 kg) Maximum Load
- The sturdy frame readily accommodates your weight and ensures a safe, confident ride.
- 20% Climbing Angle
- Feel the burst of energy when you need it and travel on hilly streets with great ease.
Top-Notch Comfort on Every Trip
- Rear Suspension System
- Attached to the rear wheel, the dual springs effectively absorb shocks from road imperfections.
- Foldable and Portable
- Folding down with a few clicks, the scooter fits easily in your car’s trunk space.
- Dual Braking System
- Brings the scooter to a quick stop with the responsive disc and electronic brakes.
- Wide, Spacious Deck
- The 6.9-inch wide, anti-skid deck keeps your both feet secure and comfortable.
Choose Your Preferred Type of Tires
9.3-Inch Pneumatic Tires
- Easier to change/replace
- Adjustable tire pressure
- Better shock absorption, greater comfort
9.5-Inch Honeycomb Tires
- Longer tire lifespan
- Puncture-resistant structure
- Minimal maintenance, hassle-free rides
User-Friendly Features for a Fun, Engaging Experience
3 Pre-Configured Riding Modes
Eco Mode limits the scooter’s speed to a lower level for maximum battery life.
Comfort Mode delivers a balanced performance, an ideal option for most daily rides.
Sport Mode permits travel at the top speed, saving your time on longer commutes.
Information-Rich LCD Display
Stay in the know while on the go! The large screen displays plentiful information on the scooter status to facilitate a well-controlled ride.
- Riding Mode
- Current Speed
- Throttle Output
- Braking Power
- Cruise Control On/Off
- Headlight On/Off
- Battery Level: Stem & Deck
- Cruise Control
- Automatically maintains the scooter at a desired speed to free up your finger.
- Wider Handlebar
- Grants improved maneuverability with a more ergonomic structural layout.
- LED Ambient Light
- Enhances nighttime visibility and adds a distinct, charming style to your ride.
- 3 W LED Headlight
- Illuminates the path at night for early detection of adverse road conditions.
- One-Button Control
- Reduces operational complexity and makes all settings convenient and intuitive.
- Dimensions & Components
45.7 × 19.9 × 45.5 in
(1160 × 505 × 1155 mm)
Frame Material Aluminum alloy Folded Dimensions
45.7 × 19.9 × 18.1 in
(1160 × 505 × 460 mm)
Tire (Front & Rear) 9.3-inch pneumatic, with inner tubes Net Weight 47.62 lb (21.6 kg) Waterproof Level IP54 Handlebar Width 19.9 in (50.5 cm) On-Board Computer LCD display Deck Length 19.7 in (50 cm) Safety Warning Bell Deck Width 6.9 in (17.5 cm) Headlight 3 W white LED Ground Clearance 4.1 in (10.5 cm) Taillight Red LED + 4 ambient lights under the deck Maximum Load 275 lb (125 kg)
- Motor & Performance
Motor Type Front hub motor Maximum Climb Angle 20% (affected by rider's weight, weather and road condition) Motor Power 450 W Braking System Disc brake & electronic brake Maximum Range 50 miles (80 km) Braking Distance 16.4 ft (5 m) on dry surface Maximum Speed 20 mph (32 km/h) Riding Mode Eco, Comfort & Sport
Type Lithium-ion Charger's Input Voltage AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz Mount Detachable on the stem & fixed under the deck Charging Time 4 hours (when batteries are charged simultaneously using separate chargers) Output Voltage DC 36 V Storage Temperature
-4 to 113 °F (-20 to 45 °C)
Capacity 7.5 Ah x 2 (360 Wh x 2) Maximum Storage Time 3 months (full charge recommended before storage) Charging Voltage DC 42 V, 2 A
1 x V8 Electric Scooter (with Battery)
1 x Charging Dock
2 x Charging Adapters
1 x Set of Tools for Assembly
1 x Valve Adapter
1 x User Manual
Q & A
Is the V8 a long range electric scooter?
How can I benefit from owning a long range electric scooter?
Here are the top 5 benefits of riding a long-range electric scooter:
- 1. Ride without interruption: On a single full charge, a long-range electric scooter can travel for 30 to 60 miles, so you can ride further without interruption.
- 2. Ride with peace of mind: You can effortlessly deal with your everyday riding needs, such as grocery shopping, daily commute, and city exploration, without worrying about your scooter shutting down out of the blue.
- 3. Less charging needed: A long range electric scooter's battery requires less frequent charging thanks to its larger capacity.
- 4. Smoother experience: Many long distance electric scooters have suspension for more comfort when riding around and exploring.
- 5. Sturdy materials: Most long range electric scooters for adults are built with robust materials to last longer. The TurboAnt V8 long-range electric scooter for adults is a good example. Powered by a 450 W brushless motor and dual 7.5 Ah batteries, this aluminum alloy-made e-scooter travels up to 50 miles on its 10-inch shock-absorbing pneumatic tires.
Are the detachable batteries of the X7 Pro, X7 Max, and V8 interchangeable?
Where are the batteries located? Are they both removable?
Can I buy extra batteries for my e-scooter？
Will my e-scooter still function if one of the batteries is out of power?
Is the handlebar height of the V8 Electric Scooter adjustable?
Are pneumatic and honeycomb tires interchangeable on my V8?
Yes. It is perfectly OK to change your V8 with pneumatic tires to one with honeycomb tires, or vice versa. Just make sure that the front and rear tires are of the same type. You may purchase your desired tires on the ACCESSORIES page. For your reference, the table below is a list of advantages of each type of tires.
|9.3-Inch Pneumatic Tires||9.5-Inch Honeycomb Tires|
|Easier to change/replace||Longer tire lifespan|
|Adjustable tire pressure||Puncture-resistant structure|
|Better shock absorption, greater comfort||Minimal maintenance, hassle-free rides|
|450 W front hub motor||350 W front hub motor||350 W front hub motor|
|50 miles (80 km)||32 miles (52 km)||15.5 miles (25 km)|
|20 mph (32 km/h)||20 mph (32 km/h)||16 mph (26 km/h)|
|275 lb (125 kg)||275 lb (125 kg)||220 lb (100 kg)|
Tire (Front & Rear)
|9.3-inch pneumatic or
|10-inch pneumatic||8.5-inch pneumatic|
Net Weight (with Battery)
|47.62 lb (21.6 kg)||34.2 lb (15.5 kg)||30.86 lb (14 kg)|
|2 x 7.5 Ah (2 x 270 Wh)||10 Ah (360 Wh)||6.6 Ah (238 Wh)|
|Detachable on the stem & fixed under the deck||Detachable on the stem||Fixed under the deck|
|4 hours||6 hours||4-5 hours|
|Deck battery: charging on the scooter; stem battery: charging on the scooter or in the dock while detached||Charging on the scooter or while detached||Charging on the scooter|
|Disc & electronic brake||Disc & electronic brake||Disc & electronic brake|
|45.7 × 19.9 × 18.1 in
(1160 × 505 × 460 mm)
|45.3 × 16.5 × 20.1 in
(1150 × 420 × 510 mm)
|44.49 × 19.69 × 20.48 in
(1130 × 500 × 520 mm)
|45.7 × 19.9 × 45.5 in
(1160 × 505 × 1155 mm)
|45.3 ×16.5 × 49.2 in
(1150 × 420 × 1250 mm)
|44.49 × 19.69 × 45.87 in
(1130 × 500 × 1165 mm)