- Q & A
- Model Comparison
- Dual-Battery Design, Thrilling Performance
- 2 x 7.5 Ah
- Dual Batteries
- 50 mi
- Maximum Range
- 450 W
- Brushless Motor
- 20 mph
- Maximum Speed
- 275 lb
- Load Capacity
- 3 sec
- Quick Folding
- Climb Capability
- Rear Suspension
Ultra-Long Range, Convenient Recharge
- Deck Battery + Detachable Stem Battery, 15 Ah Total Capacity
- 50-Mile Extended Range
- Your all-day activities on a single full charge: commute to and from work, grocery shopping in a nearby supermarket, a family get-together at a local restaurant, and much more!
- 4-Hour Fast Recharge
- The scooter comes with a charging dock for the stem battery and 2 charging adapters, allowing both batteries to be charged in parallel and reach full capacity in just 4 hours.
Impressive Power, Superior Capability
- 450 W Front Hub Motor Offers Excellent Riding Dynamics
- 20 mph (32 km/h) Top Speed
- Escape the rush-hour traffic and enjoy hassle-free e-scooter trips at an efficient pace.
- 275 lb (125 kg) Maximum Load
- The sturdy frame readily accommodates your weight and ensures a safe, confident ride.
- 15° Climbing Angle
- Feel the burst of energy when you need it and travel on hilly streets with great ease.
Top-Notch Comfort on Every Trip
- Rear Suspension System
- Attached to the rear wheel, the dual springs effectively absorb shocks from road imperfections.
- Foldable and Portable
- Folding down with a few clicks, the scooter fits easily in your car’s trunk space.
- 9.3-Inch Pneumatic Tires
- The air-filled tires provide added shock absorption and minimize rider fatigue.
- Wide, Spacious Deck
- The 6.9-inch wide, anti-skid deck keeps your both feet secure and comfortable.
User-Friendly Features for a Fun, Engaging Experience
3 Pre-Configured Riding Modes
Eco Mode limits the scooter’s speed to a lower level for maximum battery life.
Comfort Mode delivers a balanced performance, an ideal option for most daily rides.
Sport Mode permits travel at the top speed, saving your time on longer commutes.
Information-Rich LCD Display
Stay in the know while on the go! The large screen displays plentiful information on the scooter status to facilitate a well-controlled ride.
- Riding Mode
- Current Speed
- Throttle Output
- Braking Power
- Cruise Control On/Off
- Headlight On/Off
- Battery Level: Stem & Deck
- Cruise Control
- Automatically maintains the scooter at a desired speed to free up your finger.
- Dual Braking System
- Brings the scooter to a quick stop with the responsive disc and electronic brakes.
- Wider Handlebar
- Grants improved maneuverability with a more ergonomic structural layout.
- LED Ambient Light
- Enhances nighttime visibility and adds a distinct, charming style to your ride.
- 3 W LED Headlight
- Illuminates the path at night for early detection of adverse road conditions.
- One-Button Control
- Reduces operational complexity and makes all settings convenient and intuitive.
- Dimensions & Components
45.7 × 19.9 × 45.5 in
(1160 × 505 × 1155 mm)
Frame Material Aluminum alloy Folded Dimensions
45.7 × 19.9 × 18.1 in
(1160 × 505 × 460 mm)
Tire (Front & Rear) 9.3-inch pneumatic, with inner tubes Net Weight 47.62 lb (21.6 kg) Waterproof Level IP54 Handlebar Width 19.9 in (50.5 cm) On-Board Computer LCD display Deck Length 19.7 in (50 cm) Safety Warning Bell Deck Width 6.9 in (17.5 cm) Headlight 3 W white LED Ground Clearance 4.1 in (10.5 cm) Taillight Red LED + 4 ambient lights under the deck Maximum Load 275 lb (125 kg)
- Motor & Performance
Motor Type Front hub motor Maximum Climb Angle 15° (affected by rider's weight, weather and road condition) Motor Power 450 W Braking System Disc brake & electronic brake Maximum Range 50 miles (80 km) Braking Distance 16.4 ft (5 m) on dry surface Maximum Speed 20 mph (32 km/h) Riding Mode Eco, Comfort & Sport
Type Lithium-ion Charger's Input Voltage AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz Mount Detachable on the stem & fixed under the deck Charging Time 4 hours (when both batteries charge in parallel) Output Voltage DC 36 V Storage Temperature
-4 to 113 °F (-20 to 45 °C)
Capacity 7.5 Ah x 2 (360 Wh x 2) Maximum Storage Time 3 months (full charge recommended before storage) Charging Voltage DC 42 V, 2 A
1 x V8 Electric Scooter
1 x Charging Dock
2 x Charging Adapters
1 x Set of Tools for Assembly
1 x Valve Adapter
1 x User Manual
Q & A
Is the V8 a long range electric scooter?
How can I benefit from owning a long range electric scooter?
Here are the top 5 benefits of riding a long-range electric scooter:
- 1. Ride without interruption: On a single full charge, a long-range electric scooter can travel for 30 to 60 miles, so you can ride further without interruption.
- 2. Ride with peace of mind: You can effortlessly deal with your everyday riding needs, such as grocery shopping, daily commute, and city exploration, without worrying about your scooter shutting down out of the blue.
- 3. Less charging needed: A long range electric scooter's battery requires less frequent charging thanks to its larger capacity.
- 4. Smoother experience: Many long distance electric scooters have suspension for more comfort when riding around and exploring.
- 5. Sturdy materials: Most long range electric scooters for adults are built with robust materials to last longer. The TurboAnt V8 long-range electric scooter for adults is a good example. Powered by a 450 W brushless motor and dual 7.5 Ah batteries, this aluminum alloy-made e-scooter travels up to 50 miles on its 10-inch shock-absorbing pneumatic tires.
Are the detachable batteries of the X7 Pro, X7 Max, and V8 interchangeable?
Where are the batteries located? Are they both removable?
Can I buy extra batteries for my e-scooter？
Will my e-scooter still function if one of the batteries is out of power?
Is the handlebar height of the V8 Electric Scooter adjustable?
|450 W front hub motor||350 W front hub motor||350 W front hub motor||350 W rear hub motor||350 W front hub motor|
|50 miles (80 km)||32 miles (52 km)||30 miles (48 km)||18 miles (29 km)||15.5 miles (25 km)|
|20 mph (32 km/h)||20 mph (32 km/h)||20 mph (32 km/h)||20 mph (32 km/h)||16 mph (26 km/h)|
|275 lb (125 kg)||275 lb (125 kg)||275 lb (125 kg)||220 lb (100 kg)||220 lb (100 kg)|
Tire (Front & Rear)
|9.3-inch pneumatic||10-inch pneumatic||10-inch pneumatic||10-inch pneumatic||8.5-inch pneumatic|
|47.62 lb (21.6 kg)||34.2 lb (15.5 kg)||33 lb (15 kg)||29.8 lb (13.5 kg)||30.86 lb (14 kg)|
|2 x 7.5 Ah (2 x 270 Wh)||10 Ah (360 Wh)||10 Ah (360 Wh)||7.5 Ah (270 Wh)||6.6 Ah (238 Wh)|
|Detachable on the stem & fixed under the deck||Detachable on the stem||Detachable on the stem||Fixed under the deck||Fixed under the deck|
|4 hours||6 hours||6 hours||5 hours||4-5 hours|
|Deck battery: charging on the scooter; stem battery: charging on the scooter or in the dock while detached||Charging on the scooter or while detached||Charging on the scooter or while detached||Charging on the scooter||Charging on the scooter|
|Disc & electronic brake||Disc & electronic brake||Disc, electronic & foot brake||Disc & electronic brake||Disc & electronic brake|
|45.7 × 19.9 × 18.1 in
(1160 × 505 × 460 mm)
|45.3 × 16.5 × 20.1 in
(1150 × 420 × 510 mm)
|42.6 × 16.5 × 18.1 in
(1083 × 420 × 460 mm)
|42.1 × 17.7 × 15.5 in
(1070 × 450 × 393 mm)
|44.49 × 19.69 × 20.48 in
(1130 × 500 × 520 mm)
|45.7 × 19.9 × 45.5 in
(1160 × 505 × 1155 mm)
|45.3 ×16.5 × 49.2 in
(1150 × 420 × 1250 mm)
|42.6 × 16.5 × 46.7 in
(1083 × 420 × 1186 mm)
|42.1 × 17.7 × 46.1 in
(1070 × 450 × 1170 mm)
|44.49 × 19.69 × 45.87 in
(1130 × 500 × 1165 mm)