Voyager Ion Electric Scooter Review 2020
The voyager ion electric scooter reviews characterize this scooter as quick, versatile, and powerful. It can travel reasonable distances at a good speed, ensuring you get to your destination as soon as possible and with all the comfort you will desire from a scooter.
It is incorporated with safety features like LED headlights to ensure you are safe as you commute during the night. It comes with a strap-on helmet to keep you safe from injuries just in case of accidents.
In this review, we shall look at its general overview, its key features, the pros and cons associated with the scooter, and finally, an alternative that can serve you better because of the constraints associated with this scooter.
Don't Miss: VIRO Rides VR 550E Electric Scooter Review 2020
Overview of Voyager Ion Electric Scooter
The ion voyager electric scooter is thoroughly designed to give commuters a sleek but yet simple commuting tool. Its world-class designers had portability and style in mind. The materials and components of this scooter adhere to all the strict certification standards. This is to ensure you get a high quality and durable commuter tool that will serve you right.
The voyager electric scooter can be used during the day and night because it's fitted with an LED headlight. It is foldable and weighs below 20LBs, which makes it portable. It is a versatile scooter that can carry a weight load of up to 220 LB. The voyager electric scooter has a digital display to show the real-time speed of the traveler, battery power remaining and different modes. Below are some of its key features and specifications.
Key Features of Voyager Ion Electric Scooter
- Its maximum speed is 12 MPH
- It has a digital display that shows the mileage power remaining and other assist features
- It can travel up to ten miles on full battery charge
- Has an LED headlight
- The brushless motor is 250 Watts
- It weighs 18LBs
- The maximum weight load it can carry is 220LB
- It's foldable, portable and, therefore, easy to carry
- The maximum incline angle is 15o
Pros and Cons of Voyager Ion Electric Scooter
- It has a top speed of 12 mph
- It has a maximum weight load of 220lb and weighs 19 LBs
- It has an LED display for real-time monitoring of speed, mileage, and remaining power
- Can be used at night because of the LED headlight
- It gives you comfort and speed at the same time
- It made of high-quality materials which assure long term service and durability
- It is portable
- It's powered by a 36V battery which runs for 7 miles on full charge
- It has 8.5 inch pneumatic tires with a hand brake to control as you cruise
- It does not work well on rough terrain, especially depressions and bumps
- It is not suitable for adults, precisely those who weigh over 220lb
- They cost more when you compare them to petrol-powered scooters
- Overcharging destroys their batteries, especially lead-acid types of battery
- It has limited to no storage space
Best Voyager Ion Electric Scooter Alternative:TURBOANT X7 Pro
The best alternative for the Voyager Ion Electric Scooter is TURBOANT X7 Pro. We shall look at some of its key features below, and the reasons why we consider it as the most appropriate alternative to go for if you intend to upgrade from the Voyager Night Rider Foldable Electric Scooter.
- It is powered by a powerful electric motor (350W)
- It has a top speed of 20 MPH
- It's fitted with an LED headlight
- It has an LED display to monitor speed, battery power, and other scooter settings
- The pneumatic tires are 10 inches with shock-absorbing capabilities to give a smooth ride on even on rough terrains
- It can travel a maximum mile range of 16 miles on full battery
- It's powered by a detachable 36 volts, 10 Ah battery, which has six hours charge time
- It weighs 33 LB and can carry a max load of 275LB
- It is foldable and has a handbrake
Why it's The Best Alternative
Below we shall outline some of the main reasons and features between the Voyager Electric Scooter and its best alternative TURBOANT X7 Pro. In all the aspects mentioned below, it depicts TURBOANT as the perfect alternative.
Despite the TURBOANT being better, both have some similar characteristics or rather share traits like LED headlights, LED display, and the battery voltage.
The Voyager Ion Electric Scooter is powered by a 250 Watts motor, whereas a 350 Watts motor powers the TURBOANT, this is 100 more Watts.
The TURBOANT has a top speed of 20 mph, while the voyager has a top speed of 12 mph. the TURBOANT top speed can allow the commuter to reach their destination on time and comfortably because tires also offer a smooth ride.
The voyager weighs 19 LBs and can carry a maximum capacity of 220 lbs. On the other hand, the TURBOANT weighs 33 LBs and can carry maximum weight loads of up to 275 lbs. This makes it ideal for heavyweights and hence suitable for adults.
On full charge battery, the voyager electric scooter can travel up to 10 miles. The TURBOANT, on the other hand, can travel up to 16 miles. This makes it appropriate for long distances, unlike the voyager that does not offer the same.
Finally, Voyager Ion Electric Scooter does not work well in rough terrains, while the TURBOANT can offer a smooth and comfortable ride due to its 10 inch pneumatic tires. This makes it a better versatile option for all terrains.
In conclusion, the voyager ion electric scooter is an all-round scooter suitable for teenagers and children. This is because the maximum weight limit it can support is 220 lbs., and therefore, not suitable for adults. It has a sleek and compact design, which makes it portable.
Its features like the hand brake and LED headlights to ensure the commuters cruise safely even during the night. Other smart features like the LED display to monitor speed, battery power level, and other settings to ensure it serves you efficiently.