TurboAnt Nebula N1 Fat Tire Electric Bike
- New Year Sale (Until Jan 31)
- Q & A
- Effortless All-Terrain Rides on Robust Fat Tires
- Always ready to handle paved roads, rocky surfaces, twisty forest trails, and more.
Powerful 750 W Motor
Pumps up your ride for amazing smoothness on all surface types
Roll back the throttle and get your adventures started
80 Nm Maximum Torque
Spin up your wheels to tackle any incline
28 mph Top Speed
Add a dose of excitement to every ride
Easy-to-Remove, Long-Lasting Integrated Battery
A powerful and reliable battery allows you to ride with peace of mind
A longer maximum range makes typically out-of-reach activities possible
Consistently Stronger Ride
26 Inch × 4 Inch Fat Tires
A more secure feel with a stronger grip
- 3.1-Inch Adjustable Front Suspension
- Minimizes bike shaking and makes even the bumpiest surfaces feel smooth
- Leather-Covered Handlebar Grips
- Feel warm to the touch and provide a nice grip
- Easy-to-Read LCD Display
- Gives a clear overview of essential riding data at a glimpse
- 5-Level Pedal Assist
- Perfect for all purposes from joy rides to take in the scenery to pure speed thrills
Safety-First Riding Design
- Disc Brake
- Riders can customize the braking distance to as short as 16.4 feet (5 m), enabling them to ride with full control and full confidence on a variety of surfaces with a reliable ability to brake.
- Throttle Lock
- For enhanced safety, riders can easily disable the throttle when they need to by moving their thumb to press the throttle lock.
- LED Headlight & Taillight
- The 2 W white front LED light illuminates the road ahead up to 16.4 feet, making it possible to navigate in the dark. The red taillight also blinks when braking to warn the pedestrians and vehicles behind.
External 48 V × 14 Ah
750 W brushless gear motor
Max. Payload Capacity
264 lb (150 kg)
Recommended Rider Height
5′3″–6′4″ (1.6–2 m)
48 V 20 A
72.8 lb (33 kg)
26" × 4.0" Kenda fat tires
RST Adjustable alloy front fork
Tektro aluminum alloy grip lever
Aluminum alloy 6061
Tektro Aries brake (7.1 in/180 mm)
48 V LED light
VELO Plush VL6221
Zoom seat post
(diameter 1.25 in/31.8 mm and length 13.8 in/350 mm)
Prowheel 42T forged alloy
(6.7 in/170 mm)
Shimano 7-speed derailleur
12-gauge stainless steel
*Recommended Rider Height: 5′3″–6′4″ (1.6–2 m)
A - Total Length
78 in (198 cm)
B - Handlebar Height
45 in (114.3 cm)
C - Wheelbase
50.5 in (128.27 cm)
D - Minimum Seat Height
30.5 in (77.47 cm)
E - Maximum Seat Height
38.5 in (97.79 cm)
F - Chain Length
20 in (50.8 cm)
G - Standover Height
29.3 in (74.42 cm)
H - Top Tube Length
22 in (55.88 cm)
I - Wheel Diameter
28 in (71.12 cm)
J - Head Tube Length
7 in (17.78 cm)
K - Handlebar Length
28.5 in (72.39 cm)
1 x N1 Electric Bike
1 x Rear wheel
2 x Pedals
1 x Fender
1 x Headlight
1x Quick release lever
1 x Charger
1 x Toolkit
2 x Keys
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
Q & A
Is assembly of the e-bike easy?
What is the recommended rider's height?
What is the waterproof rating on bikes? Can I ride it in the rain?
Where can I ride this e-bike?
Should I completely drain the battery before charging?
Do TurboAnt e-bikes have throttle assist?
Is the handlebar height adjustable on bikes?
How far can I go on a single charge?
Is this battery removable?
What is the lifespan of the battery?
How long does it take to fully charge the battery?
Which terrain type is suitable for this e-bike?
Can this e-bike still function as a regular bicycle when the battery runs out?