Turboant M10 commuting electric scooter bundle
Meet the Ultimate City Commuter. Small and Mighty.
- Summer Sale
(Thru July 20)
- Q & A
- Model Comparison
- Quick Folding Mechanism, Reliable Performance
- An environmentally friendly way of commute that comes with style and fun.
Remarkable Capabilities in a Compact Design
220 lb (100 kg) Maximum Load & Roomy Deck
With an uncompromising load capacity, the M10 carries more weight than you need, and the wide, anti-slip deck keeps your both feet comfortable.
18-Mile (29 km) Maximum Range
A single charge satisfies most riding needs: a commute to the workplace, a visit to the nearby convenience store, or a rendezvous minutes away.
20 mph (32 km/h) Top Speed
A perfect speed to travel through the crowded city in rush hours, enjoying an unobstructed view of the urban landscape and arriving at work refreshed.
350 W Powerful Motor
The motor responds promptly to the throttle and releases a generous amount of power for a quick acceleration to your desired speed.
Designed for a Better Riding Experience
- An ergonomic finger throttle requires just a slight pull and minimizes hand fatigue.
- Battery level, speed, riding mode, and headlight status displayed on the LED screen.
Eco Mode is great for first-timers to get familiar with the scooter functions at a lower speed.
Comfort Mode enables an energy-efficient travel with extended mileage and battery life.
Sport Mode gives a more time-saving ride when you need to travel longer distances.
- Cruise Control
- Eliminates the need of constant throttle pulling for a relaxing ride.
- Easy Transportation
- Lightweight to carry and readily fits on subways or in car trunks when folded.
- 15° Climb Capability
- High torque output to ensure effortless travel on hilly streets.
- Insulated Structure
- Protects the motor and electronic parts from moisture and dust.
Built for a Smooth, Safe Ride
- 10-Inch Pneumatic Tires
- Constructed with premium materials to absorb shock and impact on rough pavement and tested to last long under various road conditions, these tires help deliver a comfortable and confident ride.
- 2 W LED Headlight
- The bright headlight can be vertically adjusted 90 degrees to illuminate up to 16 feet (5 meters) ahead, giving you adequate time to maneuver and avoid water puddles and loose rocks during a nighttime trip.
- Dual Braking System
- A rear disc brake rear and electronic brake are activated simultaneously by squeezing the hand lever to achieve a short braking distance of 16.4 feet, with the taillight blinking in red to alert nearby vehicles and cyclists.
- Dimensions & Components
42.1 × 17.7 × 46.1 in
(1070 × 450 × 1170 mm)
Frame Material Aluminum alloy Folded Dimensions
42.1 × 17.7 × 15.5 in
(1070 × 450 × 393 mm)
Tire (Front & Rear) 10-inch pneumatic, with inner tubes Net Weight 29.8 lb (13.5 kg) Waterproof Level IP54 Handlebar Width 17.7 in (45 cm) On-Board Computer LED display Deck Length 20 in (50 cm) Safety Warning Bell Deck Width 6.1 in (15.5 cm) Headlight 2 W white LED Ground Clearance 4.1 in (105 mm) Taillight Red LED Maximum Load 220 lb (100 kg)
- Motor & Performance
Motor Type Rear hub motor Maximum Climb Angle
15° (affected by rider's weight, weather and road condition)
Motor Power 350 W Braking System Electronic brake & disc brake Maximum Range 18 miles (29 km) in Comfort Mode Braking Distance 16.4 ft (5 m) on dry surface Maximum Speed 20 mph (32 km/h) Riding Mode Eco, Comfort & Sport
Type Lithium-ion Charger's Input Voltage AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz Mount Under the deck Charging Time 5 hours Output Voltage DC 36 V Storage Temperature -4 to 113°F (-20 to 45°C) Capacity 7.5 Ah (270 Wh) Maximum Storage Time 3 months (full charge recommended before storage) Charging Voltage DC 42 V
1 x M10 Electric Scooter
1 x Charging Adapter
2 x Handlebars
1 x Brake Lever
1 x M6 Hexagon Wrench
1 x User Manual
Q & A
What PSI level should I keep the tires inflated at?
What is the recommended rider height for the M10?
Is the handlebar adjustable?
What is the M10 handlebar width?
What will affect the e-scooter range?
Can the M10 E-Scooter handle hills/inclines?
Can I ride the M10 on gravel paths?