Swift S1 Folding Fat Tire Electric Bike for Canada
- Q & A
- Easy to Fold, Powerful to Ride
- A powerful all-terrain e-bike integrated into a quick folding structure.
Unfold Anywhere to Ride on Any Surface
Travel-Friendly Structure, Easy Transportation
Thoughtful Folding Features, Improved Mobility
Purpose-built folding to add storage options and transportation convenience.
A more storage-friendly design for apartments, cubicles, and places with limited space.
Securely props up the folded e-bike to avoid scratches on the floor and wall from leaning.
Superior Performance, Swift Rider
- 750 W Brushless Motor
- Powers up the e-bike consistently to keep you riding longer.
- 5-Level Pedal Assist
- Gives you a boost when riding on inclined paths, rugged off-roads, and challenging routes.
- 2.4-Inch Adjustable Suspension
- Absorbs bouncing and shaking with the wheels accurately tracking the terrain.
- 20 x 4-Inch Fat Tires
- Maintains premium riding quality even on imperfect road surfaces.
Position-Wise Design, Comfortable Ride
- Adjustable Saddle Height & Position
- The saddle can be adjusted both up & down and forward & backward to accommodate different rider heights, for the most comfortable and optimal position.
- Adjustable Handlebar Height
- The 6.3-inch (160 mm) adjustable handlebar can be customized to be in line with the saddle height, reducing stress on the rider’s upper body for better riding efficiency.
750 W Brushless Gear Motor
5'3''–6'4'' (1.6–2 m)
48 V 14 Ah
48 V 18 A
48 V 2 A
Max. Payload Capacity
264 lb (120kg)
67.2 lb (30.5 kg)
35–60 Miles (56–97 km)
20 x 4" Kenda fat tires
Adjustable alloy front fork
Tektro aluminum alloy grip lever
Aluminum alloy 6061
Tektro Aries brake (7.1 in/180 mm)
48 V LED light
Selle Royal SR-A020D
Zoom seat post (diameter 1.25 in/31.8 mm and length 13.8 in/350 mm)
Prowheel 48T forged alloy (6.7 in/170 mm)
Shimano 7-speed derailleur
12-gauge stainless steel
68 in (172.72 cm)
30 in (76.2 cm)
44.9 -51.2 in (114-130 cm)
Top Tube Length
26.5 in (67.31 cm)
46 in (116.84 cm)
22.5 in (57.15 cm)
Minimum Seat Height
28.5 in (72.39 cm)
Head Tube Length
7 in (17.78 cm)
Maximum Seat Height
36.5 in (92.71 cm)
25 in (63.5 cm)
18 in (45.72 cm)
1 x S1 Electric Bike
1 x Rear wheel
2 x Pedals
1 x Fender
1 x Headlight
1x Quick release lever
1 x Charger
1 x Toolkit
2 x Keys
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
Q & A
Is assembly of the e-bike easy?
What is the recommended rider's height?
Is the handlebar height adjustable on this e-bike?
What is the waterproof rating on this S1 E-Bike? Can I ride it in the rain?
Do TurboAnt e-bikes have throttle assist?
How far can I go on a single charge?
How long does it take to fully charge the battery?
Is this battery detachable?
What is the lifespan of the battery?
Should I completely drain the battery before charging?
Can this e-bike still function as a regular bicycle when the battery runs out?
Where can I ride this e-bike?
Which terrain type is suitable for this e-bike?
How do I fold this e-bike?
How long does it take to fold this e-bike?