Order Processing Time: 3-5 business days
Shipping Time: 5-7 business days (US), 5-10 business days (EU)
- Max Range of 30 Miles
- Max Speed of 20 mph
- 10 Ah Battery Pack
- 10-Inch Tubed Pneumatic Tires
- Max Load of 275 lb
- 6-Hour Fast Charging
- Triple Braking System
- 3 W Brighter LED Headlight
|Product Information||Model||X7 Pro|
|Unfolded Size||42.6 × 16.5 × 46.7 in (1083 × 420 × 1186 mm)|
|Folded Size||42.6 × 16.5 × 18.1 in (1083 × 420 × 460 mm)|
|Ground Clearance||4.5 in (115 mm)|
|Product Weight||33 lb (15 kg)|
|Adapter Input Voltage||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Drive System||Motor||36 V, 350 W|
|Tire (Front & Rear)||10-inch, tubed pneumatic tires|
|Max Speed||20 mph (32 km/h)|
|Range||20-30 miles (30-48 km)|
|Max Climbing Capability||15°|
|Max Load||44-275 lb (20-125 kg)|
|Brake System||Electronic throttle control, disc brake and and foot brake|
|Speed||3 settings (linear adjustment)|
|Illumination||LED headlight + taillight (3 W)|
|Operating Conditions||Operating Temperature||32 to 95 °F (0 to 35 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C)|
|Charging Time||Approx. 6 hours|
|Capacity||10 Ah, 360 Wh|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 95 °F (0 to 35 °C)|
|Charging Temperature||50 to 95 °F (10 to 35 °C)|
|Max Charging Voltage/Current||42 V, 2 A|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C)|
|Storage Time||3 months (after a full charge)|
||Shenzhen Fuyuandian Power Co., Ltd.|
|Input||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
||42 V DC, 2 A|
1 × Folding Electric Scooter
1 × Charging Adapter
1 × M6 Hexagon Wrench
1 × User Manual
1 × Warranty Card
Q: How much is the typical max mileage of X7 Pro folding electric scooter?
Typical max range: 30 miles (48 km)
Mileage is tested under the following conditions:
Load: 165 lb (75 kg)
Outdoor weather conditions: 77 °F (25 °C), 70% humidity, gentle breeze
Speed: 9.3 mph (15 km/h)
Tire pressure: 34.8 psi (240 kPa)
Road conditions: Even and dry asphalt road
Q: What will influence the typical max mileage?
The actual range depends on the battery status, tire pressure, load, temperature, wind speed, road conditions, riding habits, and more.
Q: How to fold it?
1. Release the stem safety lever by rotating it clockwise.
2. Pull down the stem folding spanner.
3. Lower down the stem.
4. Secure the stem onto the mudguard.
Q: How to remove battery?
1. Hold down and pull out the battery release button to release the battery pack.
2. Push the battery pack upwards while pulling and holding down on the battery release button.
3. Pull out the battery pack horizontally.
Q: How to install battery?
1. Insert the battery pack horizontally by aligning the battery pack grooves with the linings of the battery pack compartment.
2. Make sure the battery pack is aligned to the stem. Press down on the battery pack until an audible click can be heard, indicating that the battery pack has been locked in place properly.
Q: How to ride the scooter?
1. Wear protective gear such as a helmet.
2. Hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the scooter.
3. Place the foot of your weaker leg on the middle of the pedal.
4. Build up sufficient momentum with your stronger leg.
5. Place the toes of the other foot onto the rear of the deck and the heel onto the mudguard.
6. Gently press down the throttle to accelerate.
7. Step down onto the mudguard to break and assist the breaking by pressing the brake lever.
Q: How to charge the installed battery?
1. Remove the charging port cover at the bottom of the stem. Make sure the charging port is dry and free of dust.
2. Connect the charging adapter.
3. The battery is fully charged when the indicator light of the charging adapter turns from red to green.
4. Close the charging port cover after charging the battery.
Q: How to charge the removed battery?
1. Remove the battery.
2. Open the charging port cover at the bottom of the battery. Make sure the charging port is dry and free of dust.
3. Connect the charging adapter.
4. The battery is fully charged when the indicator light of the charging adapter turns from red to green.
5. Close the charging port cover after charging the battery.
Q: How to maintain the electric scooter?
1. Make sure the scooter is turned off and the power adapter is disconnected.
2. Wipe clean the scooter with a damp cloth. Never use lubricating oil on the body and do not immerse it in water.
Q: How to store the electric scooter?
1. Fully charge the scooter before storage and monthly to prevent a premature decay of the capacity.
2. Do not charge if the temperature is below 50 °F (10 °C).
3. Keep the scooter in a dry and ventilated area away from direct sunlight exposure, and protect it with a cover to protect it from dust.
Q: How to adjust the speed level?
Short press the function button to adjust the speed level.
Low level: no icon
Medium level: “D” icon in white
Sports level: “D” icon in red
Q: How to switch between mph and km/h?
1. Hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the scooter.
2. Hold the power button and function button together for 5 seconds. The panel shows “P0” for the unit switching mode.
3. Press the power button to switch to “0” for km/h units or press the function button to switch to “1” for mph units.
4. Hold the power button and function button together for 5 seconds to save the currently set speed unit.
|1||Folding Electric Scooter||1|
|2||10 Ah Battery Pack||1|
|4||M6 Hexagon Wrench||1|
|5||M6 Hexagon Wrench||1|