Order Processing Time: within 5 days
Shipping Time: 5-7 business days (US)
- 30 Miles (48 km) Max Range
- 20 mph (32 km/h) Max Speed
- 10 Ah Battery Pack
- 10-Inch (25.4 cm) Inflatable Tires
- 275 lb (125 kg) Max Load
- 6-Hour Fast Charging
- Dual Braking System
- 3 W LED Headlight
Free Accessories Included
Accessories & BundlesView all
HIGHER BATTERY CAPACITY
Detachable replacement battery makes an infinite range possible. Go anywhere you want!
10 Ah battery makes 30-mile journeys possible.
350 W power drives the scooter up to a top speed of 20 mph in seconds.
2 charging methods: detached battery charging or scooter unit charging.
Digital LED Screen Indicates the Scooter's Working Status
3 speed modes that can be adjusted on the fly to conquer various road conditions.
Beginner mode (6 mph)
Eco mode (10 mph)
Sports mode (20 mph)
- Energy savings and safety assurance: After 10 minutes without operation or riding, the smart software will automatically shut down the scooter.
Customize Your Speed
1. The X7 Pro supports conversion between mph and km/h.
2. The X7 Pro supports a top speed at 12.5 mph (20 km/h), 16 mph (25 km/h), and 20 mph (32 km/h), depending on your settings, allowing you to travel around EU and UK countries.
- Unfolded size of 42.6 × 16.5 × 46.7 inches, suitable for adult daily use.
- 3 steps to easily fold the electric scooter to a compact size, enabling storage in your car or home.
- With a weight of 33 lb. and a small folded size, you can easily handle it and take it anywhere.
10-INCH TUBED THICKENED TIRES
The 10-inch tires increase shock absorption from bumpy city sidewalks, letting you conquer any road conditions. Larger tires also allow for a heavier load.
A tubed pneumatic structure prolongs the lifetime of tires.
SAFETY IS TURBOANT’S FIRST PRIORITY
A triple braking mechanism of EBS (Electronic Braking System), rear disc brake, and foot brake ensures an efficient braking distance as short as 16.4 ft (5 m).
- Read Manual
- Wear Helmet
- Fully Charged
- Fully Inflated
Product Information Model X7 Pro Unfolded Size 42.6 × 16.5 × 46.7 in (1083 × 420 × 1186 mm) Folded Size 42.6 × 16.5 × 18.1 in (1083 × 420 × 460 mm) Ground Clearance 4.5 in (115 mm) Product Weight 33 lb (15 kg) Patent No. 2018301584216 Adapter Input Voltage 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz Drive System Motor 36 V, 350 W Tire (Front & Rear) 10-inch, tubed pneumatic tires Max Speed 20 mph (32 km/h) Range 20-30 miles (30-48 km) Max Climbing Capability 15° Max Load 44-275 lb (20-125 kg) Functions Foldable Stem Yes Battery Pack Detachable Brake System Electronic throttle system, disc brake and and foot brake Speed 3 settings (linear adjustment) Illumination LED headlight + taillight (3 W) Warning Function Bell IP Rating IPX4 Operating Conditions Operating Temperature 32 to 95 °F (0 to 35 °C) Storage Temperature 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C)
Type Li-ion Charging Time Approx. 6 hours Voltage 36 V Capacity 10 Ah, 360 Wh Operating Temperature 32 to 95 °F (0 to 35 °C) Charging Temperature 50 to 95 °F (10 to 35 °C) Max Charging Voltage/Current 42 V, 2 A Storage Temperature 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C) Storage Time 3 months (after a full charge)
Shenzhen Fuyuandian Power Co., Ltd. Input 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz Output
42 V DC, 2 A
No. Parts Quantity 1 Folding Electric Scooter 1 2 10 Ah Battery Pack 1 3 Charging Adapter 1 4 M6 Hexagon Wrench 1 5 User Manual 1 6 Warranty Card 1
Q & A
*For your best X7 Pro riding experience, we recommend inflating its tires to 31.9-34.8 psi (220-240 kPa) BEFORE the first ride.
Q: How much is the typical max mileage of X7 Pro folding electric scooter?
Typical max range: 30 miles (48 km)
Mileage is tested under the following conditions:
Load: 165 lb (75 kg)
Outdoor weather conditions: 77 °F (25 °C), 70% humidity, gentle breeze
Speed: 9.3 mph (15 km/h)
Tire pressure: 34.8 psi (240 kPa)
Road conditions: Even and dry asphalt road
Q: What will influence the typical max mileage?
The actual range depends on the battery status, tire pressure, load, temperature, wind speed, road conditions, riding habits, and more.
Q: How to fold it?
1. Release the stem safety lever by rotating it clockwise.
2. Pull down the stem folding spanner.
3. Lower down the stem.
4. Secure the stem onto the mudguard.
Q: How to remove battery?
1. Hold down and pull out the battery release button to release the battery pack.
2. Push the battery pack upwards while pulling and holding down on the battery release button.
3. Pull out the battery pack horizontally.
Q: How to install battery?
1. Insert the battery pack horizontally by aligning the battery pack grooves with the linings of the battery pack compartment.
2. Make sure the battery pack is aligned to the stem. Press down on the battery pack until an audible click can be heard, indicating that the battery pack has been locked in place properly.
Q: How to ride the scooter?
1. Wear protective gear such as a helmet.
2. Hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the scooter.
3. Place the foot of your weaker leg on the middle of the pedal.
4. Build up sufficient momentum with your stronger leg.
5. Place the toes of the other foot onto the rear of the deck and the heel onto the mudguard.
6. Gently press down the throttle to accelerate.
7. Step down onto the mudguard to break and assist the breaking by pressing the brake lever.
Q: How to charge the installed battery?
1. Remove the charging port cover at the bottom of the stem. Make sure the charging port is dry and free of dust.
2. Connect the charging adapter.
3. The battery is fully charged when the indicator light of the charging adapter turns from red to green.
4. Close the charging port cover after charging the battery.
Q: How to charge the removed battery?
1. Remove the battery.
2. Open the charging port cover at the bottom of the battery. Make sure the charging port is dry and free of dust.
3. Connect the charging adapter.
4. The battery is fully charged when the indicator light of the charging adapter turns from red to green.
5. Close the charging port cover after charging the battery.
Q: How to maintain the electric scooter?
1. Make sure the scooter is turned off and the power adapter is disconnected.
2. Wipe clean the scooter with a damp cloth. Never use lubricating oil on the body and do not immerse it in water.
Q: How to store the electric scooter?
1. Fully charge the scooter before storage and monthly to prevent a premature decay of the capacity.
2. Do not charge if the temperature is below 50 °F (10 °C).
3. Keep the scooter in a dry and ventilated area away from direct sunlight exposure, and protect it with a cover to protect it from dust.
Q: How to adjust the speed level?
Short press the function button to adjust the speed level.
Low level: no icon
Medium level: “D” icon in white
Sports level: “D” icon in red
Q: How to switch between mph and km/h?
1. Hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the scooter.
2. Hold the power button and function button together for 5 seconds. The panel shows “P0” for the unit switching mode.
3. Press the power button to switch to “0” for km/h units or press the function button to switch to “1” for mph units.
4. Hold the power button and function button together for 5 seconds to save the currently set speed unit.